Visiting this Website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself or herself. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this Website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the provisions of the Act, OSANT TEXTIL, as responsible for the file, informs you that your personal data collected through the Website will be processed, automated or not, in our files, duly registered in the R.G.P.D. (inscription 2171521357) The purpose of the files is to manage the requests made and answer them, as well as activities of OSANT TEXTIL, proper to its corporate purpose, information, training and marketing of the services offered, as well as sending information by conventional or electronic means that may consider of interest within the services provided by OSANT TEXTIL, being able to keep their data once the relationship with the user has ended to comply with legal obligations.
If the user provides personal contact details of third parties, the user undertakes to inform the holders of such data of this clause, informing them, prior to such communication to OSANT TEXTIL of all aspects contained therein, especially the existence of the file, the purposes of treatment and the possibility of exercising rights. If it is not communicated, the user undertakes to indemnify OSANT TEXTIL for any damage, prejudice, expense or sanction of any jurisdictional order that may bring about the lack of communication of this clause to the holders of the data provided by the user.
OSANT TEXTIL informs the user of their right to consent or prevent the transfer of personal data to third parties. In this sense and unless expressly stated otherwise by the user, it shall be understood that the user expressly authorizes the transfer of data contained in the file, whether automated or not, referred to in this stipulation, to the distribution channel and / or agents who collaborate with OSANT TEXTIL in the hiring of the service / s. Said assignment may only have as its purpose the performance by such distributors or agents of tasks of information, training and marketing of the services offered by OSANT TEXTIL and with respect to activities directly related to them. In accordance with this assignment, the distributors will have simultaneous access, with OSANT TEXTIL, to the personal data of the users.
OSANT TEXTIL will proceed to the cancellation of the data collected when they cease to be necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected.
If the data collected are used for a different purpose for which they were collected or collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
In OSANT TEXTIL we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The information requested on the Website is obligatory. The refusal to provide the requested data will result in the failure to provide or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested.
You may at any time exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms established in Organic Law 15/1999. These rights may be exercised by writing to OSANT TEXTIL, S.L. Paseo de los Olmos 1, Puerta 7, 28668, Boadilla del Monte, Madrid.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your information when you register on our website or subscribe to our newsletter.
When placing an order or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card. It is possible, however, to visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve the quality of our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product).
- For contests, promotions, or surveys.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- What are cookies?
The Web of OSANT
Likewise, the Web may know all the services requested by users, so that they can provide or offer information tailored to the tastes and preferences of each user.
- What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their Permanence
, can be divided into:
- “Session Cookies”: The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
- “Persistent Cookies”. The second ones expire depending on whether the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their Objective
, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Perfomance Cookies This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you don't have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, in this typology are included:
- Video or sound player volume settings.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location Cookies : These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help direct content to your location.
- Registration Cookies Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or computer and at some other time or another day re-enter the service, will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytic Cookies : Each time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user's computer. This Cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in next visits to the Services of the Web to identify of anonymous form the visitor. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web, service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of users on the site.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web, service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of users on the site.: Este tipo de “Cookies” permite ampliar la información de los anuncios mostrados a cada usuario anónimo en los Servicios de la Web. Entre otros, se almacena la duración o frecuencia de visualización de posiciones publicitarias, la interacción con las mismas, o los patrones de navegación y/o compartimientos del usuario ya que ayudan a conformar un perfil de interés publicitario. De este modo, permiten ofrecer publicidad afín a los intereses del usuario.
- Third party advertising Cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties ("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
- What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
- Own: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
(The most common are:
- From third parties: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
(The most common are: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=eshttp://www.comscore.com/esl/Sobre-comScore/Politica-de- privacidad?cs_edgescape_cc=EShttp://www.realmedia.com/en us/pages/privacy_policy.html
- How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookies settings. These settings are usually found at ¨opciones¨ or ¨preferencias¨ in your browser's menu. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your e-mail manager, as well as install free plug-ins to avoid downloading the Web Bugs
by opening an e-mail.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of the cookies
and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools - > Internet Options - > Privacy - > Settings.
- For more information, see Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Custom settings.
- Chrome: Configuration - > Show advanced options - > Privacy - > Content configuration.
- Safari: Preferences - > Security.
- For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.
The Web may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Policy Cookies
, will be communicated to users either through the web or via email to registered users.
DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
Absolutely not. We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
This does not include those trusted third parties who assist us in the operation of our website or who enable us to conduct our business, provided that such parties undertake to keep this information confidential. Please note that the use of these trusted third parties is fundamental to the operation of both the website and the business.
We may also disclose your information when we believe it is necessary for law enforcement, to enforce our web site policies, or to protect our property or safety rights or those of others.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
PRIVACY CLAUSE FOR PURCHASES FINANCED WITH APLAZAME
The user accepts that all his/her personal data will be completely transferred to Aplázame from the moment that the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time and choose the form of payment. This acceptance is extended to third parties who had to access the files for the good end of the contract.